Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Same Blue Pullover

I'll have to admit that I am one of those that doesn't agree when everyone comments on how much the boys look alike. But here is a shot of both boys in this blue pulloever that for some reason I love...and I'd have to agree that they do look a awful lot alike in it. ;)

Here is Conner in the pullover in September 2005 at just 14 months old. This is one of my favorite pictures of all time of him.

And here is my darlin' Blake just a couple weeks ago at 17 months old. Check out those Easter eggs in his pocket! He was a pro with the easter egg hunting ;)
This is one of those shots that could be anyone's child, but it is undeniably all Blake. Given the chance he can find every mud puddle in existence. I love this shot!

2 comments:

  1. My boys have a pullover like that, but it's yellow and has Curious George on the front. It's funny, I dont think that mine look alike either, but everyone alwasy tells me that you can tell they are brothers. I just dont see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I just love that little Blake! That pic with him and the Easter eggs is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...