Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Final Day for the Clearance Sale (December 17th)

December is flying by and today marks the final day for the unbelievable Close To My Heart Clearance Sale.  Check it out at www.cwc.myctmh.com ... and remember that each order will count as an entry into my drawing for a $25 Close To My Heart Gift Certificate!!

While at the clearance sale, I encourage you to add a goody box to your order.  What a fun box to receive, each box contains at least $100 in scrapbooking and stamping goodies.  Here is what my box contained - take a picture of your box when you receive it, send it to me by email and I'll send you another goodie!



D1130 Random Thoughts
D1100 Classic Caps
Z1110 Spring Blossom Brads
Z464 Summer Carnival Sassy Strands
Z400 White Daisy Sassy Strands
Z1083 Amethyst Waxy Flax
Z295 Spring Harmony Bigger Brads
X7083C Let's Get Together
X5719 Black Base Pages
Z7094B Paper Garden Level 2 Paper Packet
Spring Harmony Textured Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...