Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 1 of Studio J...

Recently my Mom lost her beloved Great Dane - Jeep.  He was such a handsome dog.  Studio J allowed me to complete a remembrance page for him in no time at all. It looked so nice on the screen that I could hardly wait to get it in my hands.  Late last Tuesday night I submitted my order and the layout arrived Friday morning.  It is stunning!

I have created a video of the creation this project in Studio (to play at my big open house).  As soon as my voice returns I'll add some voice overs and will post it so you can see what an amazing program Studio J is!

It will be available to customers sometime around March - if you can't wait to start playing with Studio J, contact me (CreatewithChristine@msn.com or 425.413.4280) and we'll discuss how becoming a Consultant may just be the answer! If you local, I'd like to invite you to contact me for a one on one Studio J preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...