Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where have I been? Filling up on the most important things in life!

Where have I been? Right where I was supposed to be. The last couple of weeks have been filled with blessing and sorrow.

My dearest friend, Alicia, lost her mother at the age of just 55 after a 10 month battle with cancer. My heart aches for her and her family. Through her sorrow, I have caught a real glimpse at how quickly life can pass us by. As my way of honoring her mother's life, I have felt an intense need to spend as much time with my family as I can. So I have been reading, snuggling and playing with Blake during the day.  Spending one on one time with Conner when he arrives home from school. Watching movies and simply spending time with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...