Monday, February 27, 2012

Get These Items Before They Are Gone

Close To My Heart recently broke the news that our How To Books, markers, the Distressing Kit, cardstock shade packs and 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock packs are retiring. They are scheduled to be retired at the release of the next Idea Book this summer, however with this early notification the demand may accelerate and these popular items are likely to sell out quickly.
If these are on wish list, don't wait order them now!
Shop Now:
How To Books | Markers | Distressing Kit | Cardstock Shade Packs | 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock

This announcement makes me even more excited for Convention in Dallas this summer! After 7 years with Close To My Heart, I know that BIG retirements like this, mean that there are BIGGER releases on the horizon!


1 comment:

  1. This makes me so excited for CTMH Convention in Dallas, Texas this July!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...