Sunday, June 14, 2009

Few Pictures to Share

Conner has picked up wearing his sunglasses just like Daddy. 

Rocks, rocks and more rocks! Blake loves all things BOY!

This is such a Brian look - makes me smile! I love when I get real shots of people.

Might be hard to see at this size, but Conner has started blowing bubbles on a regular basis... especially when focusing on a task.

A fun family day!

He was not the least bit thrilled with the train and probably just as bothered that brother had taken off on it.  This shot was in between crying - I had shown himself on camera.


Blake is a riot... he has started this fake cry. Makes me laugh, does he really think he is convincing me.

This is the train that we got to ride yesterday.  Isn't that so cool!

Whenever we stop to get gas with Daddy, the boys love playing this little game.  Daddy "surprises" them from one side of the car and then from the other. They bust up every time he does it.  I love that they love him so much (and the he is such a wonderful Daddy).

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the "nice" ones and the "real" ones. It all comes together in the package we call life.

    Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine

    Beautiful pictures of your family, cute kids, those face are amazing, I can see the beauty of the scrapbook layout with them. I have three big boys, 19, 15 and 12. I want to ask what camera do you use and what lens do you use to take those nice pictures. I have a new Nikon D5000, I start playing with it a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing! I left you a little something on my blog: inkyscrapper.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...