Thursday, August 6, 2009

and the winning cards...


I wish that I had better pictures to show you.  One of the perks (lol) of placing in the top 5 and winning is that Corporate flies home with your artwork.  It used to be that they'd keep them, but I begged and pleaded with the Kristine W. (Vice President) the first time I placed and they started sending them back to us. Can you imagine placing in the top 5 or 10,  not winning and not receiving your artwork back?! While we wait, I think these pictures will do (next time I'll be better about getting the best pictures before I submit them).


Thank you for everyone who voted for me!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for you! I voted for your beautiful cards. You had some pretty tough competition, but I thought yours were the best. Congrats! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my top Director! I'm so proud of you Christine! Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Katie Orse
    Your Upline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...