Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No longer the bridesmaid...

Some of you are very good guessers.  Yes, I finally won my first artwork competition.  Both my layout and cards made the top 5.  At the awards banquet, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest as the announced the winners. I had a suspicion that I might take first in the card category and became extremely nervous when the card winner was about to be announced. In those few seconds, a million thoughts ran through my mind..."is my bra strap showing," "why'd I wear high heals, I hope I can walk in them," "don't trip!"  Finally, my name was called and I gracefully made it up on stage to collect my good basket of $100 in product! Even more exciting, I quickly exited the room to have my photo taken with Jeanette Lynton (Owner and Founder of CTMH).  This was my first picture with her and what a treat to have it be as a first time contest winner.

Would you like to see my winning cards?  Well, you'll have to stop back by tomorrow.  :)

3 comments:

  1. You deserved it! I always love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAW...and voted!! I thought your cards were amazing! I'm glad you are going to post them so now I can copy them. :) Great job! Good luck on all the contests to come - hope you keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo very happy for you! You totally deserve it!I can't wait to see the cards! Congratulations! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...