Saturday, September 26, 2009

Card Class Cards: October

Due to a family issue last month's card classes have been rescheduled.  These cards were too cute to have you miss out on them, so we'll be creating them at October's card classes.

I love creating cards for card class. This is where I get to show you new techniques that are sure to take a plain 'ol card and make it a "wowie."  Many of the techniques I have learned over the years making cards have allowed me to step up my scrapbook layouts as well.
 
While scrapbooking is my first passion, cards are my playground - come play with me this month and learn the art of paper piecing, direct to paper distressing and more.

Attend card class during one of these sessions:
Sunday, October 11 @ 2pm - Monday, October 12 @ 6:30pm - Tuesday, October 13th @ 6:30pm

Cost is FREE with a $20 purchase or $7.50 without
Email me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com to RSVP

Featured Supplies: Twitterpated Paper Packet, Twitterpated Workshop on the Go Exclusive Stamp Set, Treasures September Stamp of the Month, Whooo Loves You Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...