Monday, October 26, 2009

Celebration/Hit The Deck Sale

This year, I'd like to achieve one more dream with Close To My Heart and I'll need your help to do so. I'd love to take my husband on Close To My Heart's incentive cruise on the Norwegian EPIC.

To thank you for supporting me over the last 5 years and helping me achieve the cruise, I am having a "Celebration/Hit the Deck" sale.



Order $100*
Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced
Between $18 and $20 FREE
-- Plus, you'll receive the stamp of the Month FREE --

Order $75*
Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced
Between $12 and $14 FREE

Order $50*
Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced
Between $9 and $11 FREE

Order $30*
Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced
Between $4.50 and $6 FREE

SUBMIT YOU ORDER
Call (425) 413 - 4280 or email

The sale runs NOW through October 31st and is available to all customers. You will need to submit your “Hit the Deck” orders through me to receive your free item(s) and they will not be available in the online ordering.

*Order total BEFORE shipping and tax is added in.
**Customer pays shipping and tax on free item.
***Order can not be combined with any other specials provided by Christine David (kit of the month club, budget club, etc.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...