Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank you for an amazing 5 years!

Today marks my 5 year anniversary with Close To My Heart - what an amazing 5 years it has been! Thank you to each and every one of my customers (who have become dear friends) for keeping me employed while helping me live my dreams!  -- Watch my next post for a Celebration (Thank You) Sale --

When I started Conner was just three months old.  Hard to believe that he is now 5 and in Kindergarten. When I was pregnant with Conner I felt such anxiety, because I knew that I didn't want to leave him to go back to work. Yet, I felt like there was really no choice, we were struggling as it was (with me working) to pay our monthly bills.  Thankfully, I had been introduced to Close To My Heart by Kris Croce years before, although I never became a regular scrapbooker or cardmaker - the one class I attended planted a seed. So, when trying to figure out a way I could stay home with our brand new son, it crossed my mind. I remember how much fun she had teaching us and thought "maybe, I could do that" - never guessing that not only could I do it, I'd be good at it and LOVE it! My husband and I chatted about it and I called Chris to see about joining her team. She had since moved on but offered an excited "go for it!" Soon after that phone call, I found my upline online and am so glad that I went for it (my husband even had to sell a motorcycle to pay for my kit - talk about a great investment).

Starting out with CTMH, I had no grand dreams - I merely wanted to make a little money to help with the bills.  Quickly I discovered that I could replace my previous part time income and have fun doing it. To be as honest and open as I always am - we had a lot of debt (pushing 30k). I share this because I am proud to say that not only did becoming a CTMH Consultant allow me to stay home with my son, it helped me pay off EVERY penny of that debt! We had always dreamed about building a home, but with the debt and my decision to stay home with our son, it seemed like it would never happen. As soon as the debt was paid off (thanks to the help of CTMH), the dream became a reality.  In December of 2008 we completed our dream home.

Beyond the financial benefits, I have been rewarded beyond belief: through amazing relationships with women (both customers and fellow Consultants) who share the same heartfelt desires, by achieving successes that I never would have imagined I was capable of (top new recruiter/2nd overall in recruiting/winning art contests/being featured in our catalog), and feeling valued by the Corporate staff at Close To My Heart.

To celebrate I spent the day playing with my two boys (Blake joined our family November 11, 2007) in our dream home.  It seemed an appropriate way to celebrate my 5th anniversary with Close To My Heart - because I do not believe that I would be here if I had not become a Consultant on October 26, 2004.

If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a CTMH Consultant, I would love to be the Consultant that plants a seed that could change your life.  Email me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com for a free information packet and to ask any questions you might have!

2 comments:

  1. Christine, congrats! I am so happy for you! I am not a huge fan of posting "Blog Awards", but this seems to be very timely and appropriate. I would love for you to stop by www.amymuse.com to pick up your "Blog Award". It was passed to me by my beloved CTMH leader and mentor. I hope you have as much fun with it as I did. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine - what a sweet story. So good to hear that you have been so successful, and that CTMH has benefitted your family's life so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...