Friday, June 8, 2012

All Boy I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Rock on Eli

Only 1 week old in this photo and Eli is already "All Boy." Many who saw this photo said he was rockin' out on an air guitar. Too funny, I didn't see it before they mentioned it. I Heart Faces challenge this week is to post a photo that fit in the theme "All Boy" and this photo cried out to be entered :)

We'll be seeing Eli and George rockin' it out together over the next year in the series "The Incredible Shrinking George." Each month I'll be taking a new photo of Eli and George together to show off just how much Eli has grown.

Photo Challenge Submission

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...