Thursday, January 22, 2009

Album Retreat- Good Time with Great Friends


When Nona was asked to teach at Album Retreat, she asked if I'd consider joining her. I swear we have become inseparable at Close To My Heart events. Even though neither of us had planned on going, I am glad that she was asked to teach and I agreed to go with her. Nona and I always have a great time together. Ever experienced becoming friends with someone you just felt an instant connection too? Well, that is what it is like with Nona and I. I love her to pieces!

Nona taught the entire room of consultants an adorable mini album the first evening. She did great! The next two days were filled to the brim with creating stunning layouts taught to us by Corporate. I am always impressed with all the nifty techniques that they teach us. The event is fast paced and I usually don't finish my layouts, but I did pretty good finishing half of them while I was there. As soon as I have the rest finished, I'll be sure to take some quick pictures and share. (After my last post though, you'll guess it probably won't be super duper soon.)

Check back tomorrow to see my contest entries!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a nice time away. Can't wait to see your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - who are those STUNNING BEAUTIES??? =)

    I'm so glad we're friends! Christine, you bring so much joy and light to my life. I couldn't ask for a better friend and I'm so thankful for you.

    Hugs!
    Nona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...