Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can we say...OVERWHELMED?

I am so happy to be in the house and yet, I find myself struggling a bit. My scrap room as always been my happy place. The one place in the house that I almost always had clean and organized. Well, that has not been the case since moving in. Every time I begin to see the light (or clean table top) my sweet hubby brings in another truck load of scrappy supplies. Okay, I don't have a "place" for everything yet which makes it tough to get it all put away. And how the heck did I have all this stuff in the mobile home?! I have so much more space and storage and yet, I feel like I am busting at the seams. I find myself doing something totally foreign... I am finding everything else to do to procrastinate coming back in my scrap room. I even cleaned the toilets the other day rather than come in here...REALLY! So, if it feels as though I have disappeared, I have a bit. I am trying to take a step back and get things put away right the first time. I'll most likely be back (that is unless I get crushed by a pile of supplies).

Check back over the next couple of days though because I am scheduling several posts covering Album Retreat that you won't want to miss out on.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know you are not alone!!! I just moved into our new house about a month ago and have had company since 12/26 and my scraproom is finally a room I don't mind coming into now.... my room is larger now too and I need a lot more shelving - not sure how I did it before either - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...