Thursday, April 29, 2010

Keep the Studio J comments rolling in...

Thank you for sending in your comments! Studio J is awesome - but don't take my word for it, here is what one customer had to say...

My favorite feature is that I can do all of this online - including the journaling, which I hate to do by hand - and I intend to do my scrapbook for our recent trip to London using this new program!
- Sandra


I'm giving away 5 FREE Studio J Scrapbook Layouts!
I absolutely love Studio J and I am sure that you will too!
  • Go to www.cwc.myctmh.com and sign up for your free account. You must register here to be eligible to win.
  • Play with Studio J and then email your favorite feature to CreatewithChristine@msn.com
  • Once you have done that, your name will go into a drawing.
  • You must email me by midnight May 10th.
  • On May 11th, I will draw 5 winners to receive a free Studio J Layout 
EXTRA CREDIT: Send me a screen shot of your layout(s) and you'll receive an additional entry per layout.

THEN Earn a FREE 12 x 12 Linen Album: For each 40 layouts you purchase, you'll receive a FREE Linen Album from me!

In order to be eligible all layouts must be purchased at www.cwc.myctmh.com. This offer is provided exclusively by Christine David (this is not a CTMH offer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...