Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank you for your support! (How can you help...)

Wow, thank you to everyone who emailed me and asked how they could help me earn the cruise (ie how are points accrued)! I have to admit, it was scary to put it out there that I am "really" trying to earn this cruise. You see failure terrifies me and worse yet, I hate to fail in front of others. Yet, my favorite quote is "feel the fear and do it anyhow." Close To My Heart's phone call yesterday encouraged me to do just that and boy, am I glad I did. It's great to have so many cheering me on!

Here are the details on the cruise & how I earn points:

Qualifying Period: October 1, 2009–September 30, 2010

Total Points Needed: 35,000

Points Awarded for Sales: 1 point for every $1 in sales / min. personal sales of $20k

Points for New Recruits: 500 (recruit must submit $300 in sales and remain active)

- I'd love to share the gift of CTMH with you, let's chat (425.413.4280) / CreatewithChristine@msn.com  Or if you are ready to sign up now, you can do so online!

Points for New Recruits Achieving STTT: 1,500

- When you achieve Straight to the Top as a new Consultant ($1800 in sales in your first 90 days), you'll receive $150 in FREE product - IT ROCKS!

Points for Convention Attendance: 1500 (I wouldn't think of missing it)

Thank you again for all your support - I won't be able to achieve this goal without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...