Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm away and having the time of my life...

at Close To My Heart's Team Builders event. This is an exclusive event for Leaders where we get to meet with Corporate and share our opinions on new exciting changes. I have to admit that I was nervous about attending. It is my first time attending an event without my buddy Nona in a long time. This evening quickly subsided my nerves.

I am in a room with three of the sweetest ladies (Christine A., Sue N., and Mary T. - hi ladies). Then to break the ice and get the conversation started (as if we need helpd with that), we did a little "speed dating." We spent a couple of hours in 5 minute increments getting to know a good portion of the 60 Consultants in attendance. That was a blast!

Looking forward to tomorrow! I'll leave you tonight with a photo of my roomie gifts (I can't wait to show you what my roomies gave me later). If this post leaves you wanting to know more about Close To My Heart or heck, ready to sign up right now visit my website.
 

3 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN!!! And hugs to Mary & Sue for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing you! hope you have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun gifts. I'm sure your sweet roomies loved them. By the way, what a fun room of ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...