Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Memories Revisited with Studio J

I am beginning to think that I might just be able to be one of those peope that is all caught up on my scrapbooking. Up until Studio J, I never thought that would be a possibility and it feels awesome.

These photos make my heart bubble with joy. I had forgotten that my hubby snapped these photos for me one night while I sang to Conner in our nighty routine. When he was little his tummy used to bother him, so I picked up this habit of rubbing it and singing my own version of "row, row, row, your boat." My version went "rub, rub, rub, the belly every single night, merrily, merrily, merrily, Conner's smile is bright."

The singing is still part of our nightly ritual with the boys, but now I sing the real version of "row your boat," "pop goes the weezel," "twinkle twinkle," and "you are my sunshine." Such sweet memories, maybe I need to have Brian take a few new pictures with me and both the boys.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! This is what scrapbooking is all about: our own little special life-moments. I loved this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...