Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh Boy...Do I have a DEAL for you!

Close To My Heart just announced the BEST recruiting offer I have ever seen! Have you been considering joining my team? You are going to love this upcoming special!

Are you ready...
Join my Close To My Heart team starting February 1st and in addition to the $100 in select product credit you'll receive when you achieve Straight To The Top, you'll also receive a New Consultant kit rebate of $129. You read that right, this offer will result in a FREE KIT!  

Not that any extra rewards are needed with this special, but that won't stop me from sweetening the pot. I always reward my Straight To The Top Superstars with... well, you'll just have to email me to find out my reward and receive a free information packet. :)

Get ready now to sign up on February 1st...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...