Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Close To My Heart Studio J (Digital Scrapbooking) Bootcamp

I am super excited! This morning I registered for Close To My Heart's Consultant Only Studio J Boot Camp. In May, I'll be taking off for two days of in-depth training on all this Studio J, where we'll be learning advance creative techniques by creating an album of layouts. Close To My Heart is even going to have our layouts ready for us to bring home and show everyone. 

After returning, I'll be hosting my own Studio J Boot Camp to show you all that I learned. But you don't have to wait until then to start playing with Studio J - an easy peasy digital scrapbooking solution for all those precious photos that are begging to be let out of the dark recesses of your hard drives, camera, etc. They were important enough to take, now take a few minutes to scrap them!

BUDGET CLUB: Did you know that you could be earning FREE products in my Budget Club? Your Studio J purchases count toward the low budget club minimum of only $25 a month!

This layout was created using Studio J (online scrapbooking) in under 15 minutes!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...