Monday, March 21, 2011

Something Funny Happens While Daddy Sleeps - Studio J (online digital scrapbooking)

Before I share my layout, I have to share that this is a BIG day for me! Today marks the end of my FINAL class in my Bachelors of Science: Computer Systems-Web Design program. It has been a very long journey, one that at times I worried I would never complete. I started way back in 2000 before kids and have slowly chipped away at my classes and never gave up. If you have chatted with me any time in the last week, you'll be able to fully understand just how happy I am that it is OVER (well, until I go back for a Marketing degree, lol)!

Now onto my layout...This layout had my hubby cracking up. He swore he wasn't sleeping (while he hadn't seen Blake's face). Proof is in the pictures! I loved that I made him laugh as he relived this moment through my scrapbook page.


Oops! My date is a little off, it was supposed to be January 4, 2011. Easy fix though :)



3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love it! These are my FAVORITE kind of things to scrap. They tell so much more about our lives than 'events.' Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all.. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so proud of you for achieving your goals! You absolutely ROCK and are an inspiration!

    Second... Your layout is SO FUNNY (and completely adorable)!! I love it! I've seen the pictures, but I don't think I've heard the whole story. What a great memory for the boys to share as they get older!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...