Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Use Your Close To My Heart Supplies to Make Brooches

Back in January I attended Close To My Heart's Team Builders event. Each attendee received a stunning handmade brooch using Close To My Heart supplies. I could hardly wait to get home to take a stab at making a few myself. At our quarterly team meetings we have a team art contest/swap and I decided to make these as my submission. I think those that got to take one home were very happy - at least I hope they were. ;)

Watch this video to find out how you can use your scrapbooking and stamping supplies to make your own!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Christine! You make it look easy. :) I think I'll give this a try for a Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Christine! And I think I've told you before...your videos are so professional. You are great on camera! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...