Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Close To My Heart Extravaganza Elemental Artwork

It feels like I returned from Convention just days ago, instead of over a week ago. That could simply be because I have been enjoying working on new artwork with oodles of new goodies. You have just days to wait until you'll be able to see the new Idea Book first hand! In the mean time, here is a taste of our new paper packet called "Elemental."

My topic was a "Splash of Color," covering all the fun ways to add color to our Dimensional Elements.

Remember you can click on the image to see if full size and in greater detail.
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the box and small cards in the second photo. Those little animals are just adorable, and I love the cards that you created with them.

    Unfortunately, I can only see the first two photos. Then there are several small blue boxes with ?? in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ROCKED this kit. I can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...