Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CTMH Convention has arrived! I'm off to Disneyland

Can you hear squeals of excitement?! I'm off to the happiest place on earth with fellow Consultants to be wowed by Close To My Heart. It's like Christmas and I can't wait to unwrap my presents. While I am away, I have a few presents coming your way, visit my blog Thursday afternoon for a peak at some of the new upcoming products.

If you can't wait, I have a gift posted for all on my Facebook page. Stop by www.facebook.com/CreatewithChristine, "like"my page and pick up a free set of "Scrapbook in a Purse" instructions.
Photo Credit: White Sands Travel & Leisure

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time Christine!! I am still stalking your website. You may see me signing sooner than later... LOL
    Keep us posted on all the new updates such as a NEW CATALOG!!
    Sherry Rose
    punkinspatch@wavecable.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...