Friday, July 15, 2011

New Products, New Consultant Kit

Convention is Christmas for CTMH Consultants and this year they gave us a plethora of spectacular gifts. If you haven't heard the biggest news, Close To My Heart has entered the Cricut world with a cartridge that I am sure you'll have to have. Matter of fact, you'll want to contact me to schedule your home gathering to earn this phenomenal bundle of cartridge and 3 coordinating stamps set for at a huge discount.

And while you are here, check out the new $99 (yes, you read that right) Consultant kit full of new products. Join my team and next year, you can join the fun at our next Convention. Visit my website to sign up or email me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com or give me a call (206) 349-2609 if you have any questions.


New Add Ons
Visit my website to sign up or email me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com or give me a call (206) 349-2609 if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...