Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday through Tuesday...

That seems to be the days that I manage to update my blog. I was trying to figure out why that would be and then came to the conclusion that I burn up what energy I store while I have Brian home on the weekend to help with the boys by Weds. I'll try to do better, because I do have a ton of fun stuff to post.

We had a fun weekend! Saturday we played in Issaquah. The weather was stunning and felt so very good, plus I managed to get some adorable pictures (soon to be posted). Then in the evening, I got a chance to go to dinner with some friends. After which, I went to play at my sisters. I LOVE having all of my family so close.

One highlight of my weekend was on Friday. I found a place going out of business and was able to purchase the greeting card spinners. OOOh...I got three in various sizes. This is just one of them. I know sounds weird to be so excited by something like a spinner, but hey, I'll take an organizational tool over clothes any 'ol day. To top that off, on Sunday, my super sister inlaw brought me a prize. She stopped by a different store going out of business and found another spinner for me. This one is acrylic and will hold product. Sooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...