Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hassle Free Holiday Bazaar

This weekend I was supposed to be a vendor at the Renton Hassle Free Holiday Bazaar. However, since both boys are beyond sick, I had to evaluate my role as a Momma and decide that they need me. Don't you love it with both of your kids are sick at the same time. My mom says she nevers remembers my sisters both being sick at the same time. Or am I the only lucky one that seems to happen to?

Even though I won't be able to be there, please be sure to stop and support the vendors. I'll hopefully get my items up for you to see and maybe even purchase.

Hassle Free Holiday Bazaar
November 21: 11am to 6pm
November 22: 9am to 5pm

Renton Community Center
1715 Maple Valley Highway

Call 425-430-6700

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone. Two of my five children were side by side on the couch Monday with a bowl. Is it better to have them sick at the same time or back to back thus dragging it out. Hope your little ones are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! I've done the flu with both of boys and myself... over Christmas... so I know where you are coming from. It totally sucks, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...