Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you...

These a few flowers I made for Billie Jo - I had promised her that I would not send her flowers that died. However, I longed to send her flowers, so wooden flowers ensured I kept my promise. I coated them heavily with laquer so they can be placed at Taylor's headstone.

She received these along with all of the cards sent by my super sweet readers. She wanted me to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I'd like to ask that you continue to keep her in your prayers as life moves forward and people seem to forget the pain she has experienced in losing her child.

On another note, I'd like to share that Billie received a wonderful gift from Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (before you head to the website, please grab tissue). This is an amazing organization of giving photographers who come in the final hours (or the only moments a family has with their child) and gives the families the gift of precious memories captured in photos. I am unbelievably thankful that Billie will have these beautiful photos to remember sweet & perfect Taylor. Thank you to the nilmdts photographer!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I just checked out the NILMDTS website. What a wonderful organization, but wow! Tissues sure are needed. Thanks for sharing that wonderful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to hear something that will give you goosebumps? I was looking at the NILMDTS gallery and clicked on Gabriel Mele. I had no idea they had photos done with this website. Shanelle (mom) is in our unit...my 2nd downline. Gabriel is with Jesus now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...