Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Open House - FAQ: Stamp Bucks

First here is a little treat. Quite awhile back my friend Ellie sent me an invitation to her son's first birthday. It was an adorable cupcake shape. I have held onto it for nearly two years now wanting to use it to design a card and I finally did. I love how it turned out, so thank you Ellie for your inspirational invitation. ;) Note: this card features the adorable celebration stamp that Close To My Heart has available free for you with just a $25 stamp purchase. I'm telling ya, this is a set you are sure to want to add to your collection.

Open House FAQ: What are Stamp Bucks?
My upcoming open house on February 20th at 7pm is a free treat for all my customers. As an attendee you have the ability to earn "stamp bucks" which will then be used to bid on a wide selection of prizes. The more stamp bucks you earn (through the methods listed below), the more "money" you have to "buy" the available product in the silent and live auction.

Here are all the ways to earn stamp bucks:
RSVP ($10 - Double Bucks for the first 5 RSVP's)
Bring a Friend ($30 per friend)
Arrive on Time ($20)
Come Prepared with your Shopping List ($40)
Complete the Make-n-Take ($10)
Register for a Workshop ($20)
Schedule a Party ($40)
Join my Close To My Heart Team ($100)
Submit an Order ($30 for each $25 spent)
Are you ready to RSVP? Give me a call at (425) 413-4280 or email at CreatewithChristine@msn.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi I watched all of the videos and enjoyed them very much. I was wondering about the tape gun you used. Could you please give me some info on it. You can email it to d.harnum@personainternet.com

    thanks Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...