Monday, February 2, 2009

Self Portrait

I absolutely love every paper in the Spring Idea Book and Unforgettable is no exception. What a stunning paper packet and I can't wait to share it in my upcoming workshop on Sunday, February 22. Watch for a posting soon on class sign up details or sign up for my newsletter to receive an invitation by email.

Far too often I am not featured in my scrapbooks and by I mean not "featured," I mean not in pictures at all. When I first saw this layout I was going to use it to scrap a couple pictures of Brian and I from our wedding. To my dismay I couldn't find my cd of wedding photos, so plan b. I actually gave into the idea of taking self portraits and using those shots. Surprisingly, I am thrilled with how my shots of myself turned out and how perfect they are for the page.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...