Monday, May 11, 2009

Abra Cadabra, Make Christine Reappear


Bet you all were thinking that I had disappeared. I really haven't.  Between prepping for the National Scrapbook Day Crop, switching over to my Mac and all in all dealing with the kiddos, I just haven't had much chance to be on the computer.  Once upon a time, I used to stay up all hours of the night working. Don't ask me how I did it with a newborn...but lately, I am ready to head to bed when Blake and Conner go down for the night.  That seriously limits my time to get things done :)

I have some things in the works that I look forward to sharing.  Cross your fingers I'll find the quiet time and the energy soon ;)  Until then this is a memo board I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  This is before I picked up the photos that will go on the three boxes on the left hand side.  I think she really liked it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are busy! How'd you do this? I love it! And I was just thinking how nifty it would be to decorate a memo board and wa la, here's an idea right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do something similar for my sister, but can't figure out the white board part. How did you make that cute background under the 'happy mother's day'? I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...