Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank you!

What a blessing it has been to share my sweet baby with you all! I am thankful for all the posts and emails. You are all wonderful! (To view the comments you can click comments under the original post.)

A few asked, so I'll share...I named my little guy Athan, which meant my immortal. It was important that I picked a name that meant something special to me and this one did. Athan never joined us mortals, instead he waits in heaven for the rest of us to join him.

Athan's stone is resting beneath the Japenese Maple in our front yard. The decorative stone's on top catch the light every time I pass by the tree and make me smile. Several times I have found Conner sitting beneath the tree running his hands over the stone. While I have never told him what it is, I feel that he may just know.

Thank you again for your support!

Much love, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...