Thursday, December 2, 2010

Catching Up Studio J Style

Traditional (good 'ol paper and scissors) scrapbook layouts take me on average 2 hours or more. Studio J layouts take me a whopping 20 minutes - some even faster! That means in the same time I would create about 1 traditional layout, I can accomplish 6 with Studio J.

I don't know about you, but it seems that I am always limited on time. Yet, I still want to be able to scrapbook our important family memories, such as the one shown above (the day the foundation was poured for our dream home). Studio J is allowing me to catch up, leaving me more time to enjoy creating special traditional layouts.

Studio J: Did you know?
  • Studio J is as simple as ...
    • Upload the photos you want to scrapbook. If you don't have your photos but want to play, you can skip this step and upload them later.
    • Choose your desired paper packet. You'll even find some of our favorite retired paper packets such as Simple Pleasures and Giggles and Grins. Plus, you'll find special paper packets not available in the Idea Book. There are currently 61 available paper packets.
    • Select a layout. Right now there 57 layout patterns available to members and 32 to non-members. Then select a "kit mix" which a suggested placement of cardstock and paper using the pattern that can easily be changed while creating your layout. Expand on your options by rotating and flipping pages
    • Add your photos, titles, journaling and embellishments. It's as easy as drag and drop!
    • Purchase your custom processed layouts. Close To My Heart uses a silver-halide process, considered the highest standard in the photo developing industry, to provide a 100+ year quality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...