Saturday, December 11, 2010

Inspirations Sneak Peak

Lately I have posted a lot of Studio J art because it is so stinkin' easy to create. By the way, have you gone and played with Studio J yet? If not, you should go now. :)

The other day I received my preview order of upcoming product and could not wait to play. This little beauty was created use the new Wings paper packet, Find Your Style stamp set, Black Mini Medley and custom Close To My Heart glitter spray in our very own spray pen. Oh! Did you notice the gathered Vineyard Berry ribbon? It came that way and was so easy to work with...love it!

Starting January 1st you'll be able to order these stunning products as well as others I have yet to share. Can't wait, become a Consultant and you'll be able to enjoy receiving Close To My Heart goodies early!

Remember this December purchase $20 online and receive a FREE $22.95 stamp set. Plus, there is still a selection of retiring product at discounts up to 90% off. (check out the large online selection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...