Monday, December 6, 2010

Studio J Versatility & Photo Fun

click on image to see it larger

Originally, I created this layout with the Let's Get Together paper packet. It is a darling packet full of spring goodness in Cranberry, Sweet Leaf, Sunny Yellow. While I really liked the paper packet, I wasn't super happy with the final results paired with these photos and theme. Rather than starting over, I simply decided to go full cardstock in the colors that matched the rest of my "building the house" layouts. I love that I didn't have to waste even a scrap of paper.

Studio J: Did you know?
  • Photos are always the right size. No need to worry that your printed photos are the wrong size for the layout. Simply drag your photo into the photo well and voila it is the right size.
  • No need for expensive photo editing software. Studio J provides excellent photo enhancing tools such as brightness/contrast, convert to black and white, adjust hue/saturation, sharpen. Other snazzy tools include the airbrush, blemish/glare/redeye remover, toothbrush to whiten teeth and the wrinkle softener to take off years. 
  • Easily convert a photo-well to a journaling box or a journaling box to a photo-well.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you use the LOs to lift your photos and journaling. It is so classy, like a coffe table book. =) Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...