Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve!

Have a very happy and safe New Years celebration tonight! For those of us who love you and those on the roads loved by others, please do not drink and drive.

A few last reminders before the end of the day...
  
Today is the last day for "Plenty for Twenty." order $20 or more on my website to receive a FREE stamp set and you might even receive the much sought after (at CTMH events) Sticky Boy.

Many of our current products are retiring. Order your favorites items now before they are gone! Check out the retired list here, order online and these items count toward "Plenty for Twenty). 

Studio J Members, be sure to submit your order today to take advantage of your free shipping for December if you haven't already. Now I am off to finish up my layouts and get my order in so I get the most from my membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...