Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Close To My Heart Featured on Creating Keepsakes Blog

Kristine Widtfeldt, one of my many favorite people at Close To My Heart, has an article about my new favorite CTMH tool featured on the Creating Keepsakes Blog. Here is an excerpt of her post:

kristine widfeldt1 Weekly Warm Up: Time Saving Solution For Your ScrapbooksRaise your hand if you are a busy scrapbooker.

Wow, that’s a lot of hands! I know I raised mine.

I’m Kristine Widtfeldt, Close To My Heart’s Vice President of Marketing, and I’m going to tell you the secret to creating four scrapbook pages, start-to-finish, in just 30 minutes!

I love scrapbooking, but as a working mom of three, my life can get kind of hectic. That’s why I love Studio J®, Close To My Heart’s online design software.

Studio J lets me upload my photos, choose a layout and themed paper kit, and embellish my layout—all in just a few minutes. Then I place my order, and in a few days my 12″ x 12″ layouts are delivered to my door, all ready for my albums. I can do a month’s worth of scrapbooking in just a few hours, and I don’t even have to bother getting my photos printed beforehand! That means I can scrapbook my life as it happens, without falling behind.

I want to share Studio J with you, so at the end of this post I’ll tell you how you can win a free Studio J 5-pack. .... (cont'd)

Click here to read the rest of her article and find out how to win a free Studio j 5-pack.

Then it is time to try Studio J out for yourself, click here to start creating and see first hand why we all all raving about Studio J.

Here are a couple more of my recent Studio J layouts:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...