Thursday, May 12, 2011

Unlimited Paper, My Stickease & Embellishments with Studio J

Here is one of my favorite layouts from Studio J Bootcamp!

Often I need just one more button, brad, My Stickease or piece of paper in my traditional scrapbooking and need to make another purchase just for that one item to finish my layout. With Studio J, I'll never run out of supplies - the paper, My Stickease, embellishments and everything are all unlimited.

Get your Studio J annual membership for during May for just a little over $5.00 a month 
and save 50% off every layout you order, plus free jpegs, page protectors and shipping!
Find out more...

Technique: filling multiple photo wells with the same photo to create a mosaic/window appearance, layering My Stickease (notice how many diamonds we used, there are only 6 on the printed My Stickease), cropping ribbon so that it looks like it wraps around the paper.
I can't stress enough how easy Studio J is, it really is! But you've heard me say it before, so let me share what one of my customers had to say:

I just tried a sample of the Studio J.....WOW! That was easy! It literally took me like 3 minutes! 
- Suzanne from Wa

One thing I liked to share about Suzanne, while she LOVES the final results of scrapbooking, she simply is not a scrapbooker. She has limited time as a full time working mom with two active kids. She has been wanting to create layouts to hang on her walls (instead of plain 'ol pictures) and now she'll be able to create those layouts even with the little time she has.

Watch this video and then I challenge you try it out yourself!
Click here to got to Studio J


Get your Studio J annual membership for during May for just a little over $5.00 a monthand save 50% off every layout you order, plus free jpegs, page protectors and shipping!Find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...