Thursday, June 26, 2008

I think it is OFFICIAL (and still internet issues)

Well, I am almost scared to say it since it has been such a struggle to get to this point...but I think we officially have our financing on the house. We spoke to the lender yesterday and we have made it through final underwriting. As things stand now, we go in on July 1st to sign and close on the 7th. That means the next step is to be completely out of the house and demolition. It is so hard to really accept that we have finally made it to the actual constriction phase. I know many never believed it was going to happen and so many people told us to give up. We have run into many brick walls and managed to go around, over, under or simply break through them. It has been a long process (2.5+ years) to this point. If I have learned one thing, DREAM and dream big and then have the tenacity and the vision to stick with it. Don't let dream stealers steal you dreams!

So today, I get to make some fun phone calls...order a porta potty and a dumpster for the construction site. And then I get to finish pulling out the remains of my scraproom, but don't worry...I have a space set up in the garage and I'll still get to do some creating (who knows, maybe even more than I have been able to lately). And there are sure to be tons of pictures to share very soon.

****Internet Issues****
I am still having connectivity issues even though I received the new modem. It seems as though there is a problem with the lines and that is something that I have to have Qwest take a look at for me. So, please if you have questions or want to get a hold of me, call me at 425.413.4280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...