Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've dissapeared...

amidst mountains of packing boxes and misc. junk that we have collected over the years. It sounds like we are nearing the finish line for the approval on the financing. Today we faxed in our contract with our builder (who is the bestest ever - if you live in our area and are looking for a contractor...ask me all about Mike Connelly). The loan processor promised to submit the package for final underwriting this afternoon and said that we should hear by Monday (but based on her past estimates, I'll be happy with next week). In the mean time we are busy packing up, moving out and preparing for demolition!

Packing up I have discovered some great memories and it has been fun reliving them. Here are few pictures that show us just how far we have come.


Our wedding day October 2, 1999 - we have been together so long, it is hard to remember a time we were not together. I still love him today as much as I did that day and probably more. He is such a wonderful husband and the best Daddy ever to our two boys.

Look at those skinny little legs, oh where did they go? Ah, that is right...they are now hidden within legs that have carried two babies. Maybe they'll make appearance again someday.

Finally we are moving on from one house that has lived a good life to our dream home. We are very lucky and super blessed.

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Christine!

    Those pictures are phenomeonal! You are such a beautiful couple and what a gorgeous bride you were! So what if after we have kids we have the road map of life written on our bodies -- proud of it and loving my child with all my being as I know you do too! Congrats on the house and too bad I don't live in your area because I would love to shop at the garage sale!

    Have an awesome, God-filled day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...