Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been creative...

This first card is inspired by Kristina and a past Make a Card Monday post. The scallops are actually made with circles simply overlapped the slightest and attached. I tried to use my own handwriting like Kristina did on hers, but her writing just has something special about it that I couldn't capture with mine.

Here is another tease with the Close To My Heart July Stamp of the Month. These animals call to me almost everytime I think about making another project. I just love them! And ooh ooh, the light brown (brown bag) piece on the left is a technique called faux suede and it really does feel like suede. As soon as I receive replacement supplies, I'll be filming a tutorial on this nifty technique.

2 comments:

  1. Hi....I'm a CTMH consultant also. I love this stamp set too. It is way cute!!
    I love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...