Friday, June 13, 2008

Mums the word...

I was selected to teach at Convention (during Extravaganza) with my buddy Nona and we received a goodie box this week full of all sorts of new product. What fun it is to have a secret and not be able to share, although I am not very good with secrets...I am a heart on my sleeve kind of gal. Thankfully, unlike when I was asked to do artwork for the catalog and couldn't share the product with a soul, this time I have Nona to "ooh and ahhh" over things with me.

Just wait until I am back from Convention, I'll have a ton of new artwork to blow your socks off!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man!!! I cannot wait until you get back, because I'm itching to see new product!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with what you got and I can't wait to see the new stuff! Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Can you at least say which class you're teaching? I WISH I were going to convention. I know it'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, WHEN is convention? I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...