Friday, June 20, 2008

Pay It Forward Winners

Hi Ladies -

I have selected the lucky PIF girls using Random.org. Check it out, if your comment is on the list, email me with your mailing address :)

Tami said...
Love the posts from the 11th! I'd really enjoy a trip to Discovery Cove and when we were last in Florida, they were totally booked up -- lucky you!I am a complete and total paper hoe so the best part of papercrafting for me is THE PAPER! Can't get enough and it is like a sickness to me -- that is why I love the CTMH stuff -- distress it, ink it, rip it, whatever -- it all looks great!Have a great day!

Michelle said...
I'd say my favorite is dry embossing. I love how our (CTMH) white core peeks out through the color. Love your site and can't wait to get to work on some new pieces of my own.

Nikki said...
Right now I am all about trying to put many techniques on whatever I do. I think alcohol inks are my new favortie. I bought glass slides and transparencies just so I can use them in layouts.


Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...