Saturday, May 29, 2010

Card Class - Sunday, June 6th

Sunday, June 6th : 1st Session @ 2pm | 2nd Session @ 6:30pm

I promise this will be the last post of the day!  It is hard to believe how fast June snuck up on me.  Next Sunday is card class and I am excited to share our upcoming cards. I have been requested to add back in the evening session, so I'll try it out for this upcoming class because I think both classes will end up being full.


We are focusing on Birthday and Congratulations cards this month! Everyone gets to make 3 cards. Cost is just $7.50 or FREE with a $20 purchase.

RSVP is required to ensure your spot:
CreatewithChristine@msn.com or 425.413.4280.

Please bring your tool kit: scissors, adhesive, foam tape, Versamat and sanding kit.  If you don't have any of these items, do not stress I will have limited supplies on hand to use. Having your own tool kit allows you to move faster through the projects.

Everyone will make one or the other.

Everyone will make this card.

Again, everyone will make one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...