Monday, November 22, 2010

Close To My Heart Joy with a Mix-n-Mingle Album

It has been awhile since my last posting and that usually means that life has been full and that is the case lately. Amy (a fellow consultant) and I completed the Seattle Creating Keepsake Expo and had so much fun meeting everyone who stopped by our booth!


This last weekend I had the "joy" of having my local team members over for a team meeting and a little creativity. We spent a blissful 4 hours together (lol, many had thought they might leave before I closed the doors, but they all stayed until the very last minute). I shared this Mix-n-Mingle album, inspired by another Consultant and taught the ladies a few new techniques using our Create-a-Shade Pearl paint to create custom glitter mist and to create the tops of our ornaments. Can't wait until our next meeting!

Interested in joining CTMH? I have a great special going on right now! Find out more about becoming a Consultant here.

SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
I am going to have a rockin' Black Friday special that will only be released via my newsletter. Be in the know, sign up for my newsletter today.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart: view labels below for the name of each item used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...