Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Close To My Heart VIP Treatment : Studio J









Since signing up for my Studio J membership, I have been making layouts like crazy and having so much fun! Normally a traditional layout like this would take me hours with Studio J I was done minutes. I was even able to take my color photos and convert them into fitting elegant black and white.

As Directors we are treated to an exclusive dinner/event with Corporate. During Convention 2010 in Washington DC we were treated a trip down the Potomac for a scrumptious dinner and stunning sight seeing. Would you like to experience the Close To My Heart VIP treatment? I'd love to have you join my team - click here for more info.

Studio J: Did you know?
  • It's free to try! You only pay for your layouts, when/if you order them.
  • There is no software to download or update.
  • It's a marvelous planning tool. Don't waste your paper, pre-plan your layout using Studio J. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Christine! You've got some pretty good lookin' friends! LOL! I LOVE your layouts. Especially the one from the Directors dinner. I just may have to scraplift it. (Photos and all! LOL!) *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...