Thursday, November 4, 2010

Old Reclaimed Window, CTMH Magnifique, Singed Fabric Flowers = One of a Kind Operation Smile Donation

I am so excited that I simply can't wait to reveal this until Saturday after Close To My Heart's Leadershare event in Seattle.

Leadershare is essentially an special, local team meeting where Close To My Heart Corporate staff will be in attendance. Although, I still have quite a bit to check off my to do list before this event, I can hardly wait for Saturday! Wahoo!

One of my favorite things about Close To My Heart is that we support Operation Smile. Operation Smile provides life-changing surgery to repair smiles and reshape lives, one child at a time. Did you know, that a portion of every My Acrylix stamp set you purchase is donated to Operation Smile! So, as my customer, you are making a difference in the life of a child simply by enjoying your hobby.

For Convention, I was honored to be asked to create artwork for a special auction to raise money for Operation Smile. When I arrived and saw the room full of stunning artwork, I felt like an serious amateur. Let me tell you, the artwork selection was STUNNING.

So when I was asked again to donate a piece of artwork, I knew that I wanted to go "big" and do something that I felt was completely original. I think I accomplished my goal and I hope that whom ever gets this piece of artwork will share a photo of it complete with pictures, hanging in their home with me. It is going to be so hard to let it go!

Thank you to my sister, who is remodeling their new home (an old cabin - I believe about 1930's), for gracing me with the beautiful piece of history from which to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...