Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Retreat Techniques: Lots of Prisma Glitter & Masking

These photos have been waiting quite awhile to be shared. I started this post, but then forgot about it :) 

These are the cards we created at our Fall Retreat back in October. Each attendee was treated to a free technique class where they learned some fun ways to use Prisma Glitter and masking to create a one of a kind background. 

Looking at these photos reminds me of one particular attendee who was not thrilled about the glitter to start with but quickly became the one who used the most glitter. I think she ended up adding glitter to just about everything! You could follow her glittery path through the lodge :)


Does this one look familiar? Check out page 41 in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.
I love that our Idea Books are such a great creative resource!

Notice that both cards use the same stamp set, Capture Moments C1423.
This stamp set is one of my favorite because it covers multiple seasons.
I, also, can not take credit for the design for this card. I scraplifted from a fellow
Consultant who has marvelous artwork (I can't seem to recall her name at this very moment - if it was you, please post a comment). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...