Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Looking Back (It's About Time)

I didn't scrapbook back when Brian and I got married (not well at least). I knew that I wanted to save my pictures until I was better. I have learned that you never want to start scrapbooking with your most treasured photos. I was inspired by Nona to finally pull out my negatives taken by my photographer and have them put on disc. Since I don't have much time to scrap right now, I at least wanted to share a few of my favorites from this set of negs. (I still have all of my formal pics to have scanned, so I can print out sizes that I want - but those are $3 each, yikes!)
This is nearly my absolute favorite picture of our wedding day. The super cute little girl is my niece Grace. Everyone thought she was ours. Brian has been around since she was born and looking back, she reminds me so much of Conner.
Even back then I liked taking photos. Although, if you look closely you'll see that I forgot to do something major (like turn the camera on, lol).
I was so relaxed on my wedding day, can you tell. It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are soooo cute!!

    Alright, enough from you and Nona with the wedding albums already! Geez, you guys are making me really feel the pressure to get mine finished or something before Nate and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary! ;0)

    I'm just not sure that the next 2 1/2 yrs is gonna be enought time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure from me :) You realize that I just said that I had them scanned to CD, not that I was going to have an album done any time soon, lol. I think though that I'll get it semi-done before our 10th in a year and 8 months. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...