Saturday, February 9, 2008

Always room to try something new...

Blake loves to be held and refuses for me to lay him down without screaming. So that means no scrapbooking for me, at least until today. I decided to give digital scrapbooking a try and had a blast. I even pulled out Cherish (by Close To My Heart's Jeanette Lynton) and used it to create my layout. It'll never replace my hands on scrapbooking but it was so easy and I can't wait to have it printed out.

Journaling Reads: Conner, With the arrival of baby Blake, you became a big brother and your life as you knew it changed forever! You now have to share the attention of your Mommy and Daddy and most likely all of your toys in the future. You have taken this major change in stride and we are so very proud of you. Blake is one lucky little boy to have you as a big brother and we are even luckier to have you as our son. It is our hope that as you grow that you will always remember how very special you arĂȘte each and every one of us. Your happy go lucky personality brings us great joy! Love Always, Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can't believe it's your first digi layout. Can you teach me! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've impressed me once again! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...